CUWCD’s Board will hold a workshop and Board meeting on Tuesday, March 24, 2020, beginning at 1:30 p.m. The public will not be able to attend in person. However, the public or any interested party may attend by teleconference and/or videoconference. Documents for meeting: Board Meeting Agenda / Board Packet A, Board Packet B-1, Board Packet B-2, Board Packet B-3, Board Packet B-4, Board Packet C-1, Board Packet C-2, Staff Reports.
Please see the instructions below on how to join the meeting.
GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN CLEARWATER UNDERGROUND WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT BOARD MEETING, WORKSHOP AND HEARINGS
Clearwater UWCD, in order to maintain governmental transparency and continued government operation while reducing face-to-face contact for government open meetings, is implementing measures according to guidelines set forth by the Office of the Texas Governor, Greg Abbott. In accordance with section 418.016 of the Texas Government Code, Governor Abbott has suspended various open-meetings provisions that require government officials and members of the public to be physically present at a specified meeting location. CUWCD’s adherence to the Governor’s guidance temporary suspension procedure ensures public accessibility and opportunity to participate in CUWCD’s open meeting, workshop and hearings.
Members of the public wishing to make public comment during the meeting must register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 11:30 a.m. on March 24, 2020. This meeting will be recorded and the audio recording will be available on CUWCD’s website after the meeting. A copy of the agenda packet will be available on the CUWCD’s website at the time of the meeting.
You may join CUWCD’s Board meeting as follows:
- From your computer, tablet or smartphone access the link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/411542277
- New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/411542277
- If you do not have a microphone on your computer or tablet, or to connect to the gotomeeting.com portal by phone, use the following call-in number and code:
United States (Toll Free): 1-866-899-4679; Access Code: 411-542-277#
- For supported devices, tap the following one-touch number to join instantly:
- Back-up call-in #: If the gotomeeting.com portal is not accessible, or if you prefer, you can use the following call-in number and code:
United States (Toll Free): 1-605-472-5513; the Access Code: 524413#