CUWCD’s Board will hold a Board Meeting and workshop on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, beginning at 1:30 p.m. The public will not be able to attend in person. However, the public or any interested party may attend by teleconference and/or videoconference. Documents for meeting: Board Meeting Agenda / Board Packet / Staff Reports / Aquifer Status & Production Reports
GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN CLEARWATER UNDERGROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT BOARD MEETING, WORKSHOP AND PUBLIC HEARINGS
Clearwater UWCD, in order to maintain governmental transparency and continued government operation while reducing face-to-face contact for government open meetings, is implementing measures according to guidelines set forth by the Office of the Texas Governor, Greg Abbott. In accordance with section 418.016 of the Texas Government Code, Governor Abbott has suspended various open-meetings provisions that require government officials and members of the public to be physically present at a specified meeting location. CUWCD’s adherence to the Governor’s guidance temporary suspension procedure ensures public accessibility and opportunity to participate in CUWCD’s open meeting, workshop and hearings.
Members of the public wishing to make public comment during the meeting must register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 11:30 a.m. on April 14, 2021. This meeting will be recorded, and the audio recording will be available by contacting the CUWCD’s staff after the meeting. A copy of the agenda packet will be available on the CUWCD’s website at the time of the meeting.
Public Comment forms can be assessed at:
You may join CUWCD’s Board Workshop, Permit Hearing and Regular Board Agenda as follows:
- Wed, Apr 14, 2021 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM (CDT)
- Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/907645989
- You can also dial in using your phone. (For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
- United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679 – One-touch: tel:+18668994679,,907645989# Access Code: 907-645-989
- New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/907645989