- This event has passed.
September Board Meeting
September 8 @ 1:30 pm
NOTICE OF THE MEETING OF THE CLEARWATER UNDERGROUND WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
September 8, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the above-named Board will hold a Workshop and Board meeting on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 beginning at 1:30 p.m., in the Clearwater UWCD Board Room located at 700 Kennedy Court, Belton, Texas. The following items of business will be discussed1.
- Receive update from INTERA on items related to Aquifer Storage and Recovery Feasibility Study.
- Receive update on Bell County Adaptive Management Coalition related to the Species Status Assessment.
- Receive update from Judge David Blackburn on items related to the RHCP.
- Receive update related to the 2021 Bell County Water Symposium.
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Public comment2.
- Approve minutes of August 25, 2021 Board meeting.
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action if necessary, to accept the monthly financial report for August 2021 (FY21) as presented.
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action if necessary, to accept the monthly investment fund account report for August 2021 (FY21) as presented.
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action if necessary, to approve the FY21 line-item budget amendments as requested.
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action if necessary to approve employment contract with the District General Manager.
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action if necessary to direct District GM to determine process for establishing a method of legally live broadcasting board meetings in accordance with the open meetings act.
- General Manager’s report concerning office management and staffing related to District Management Plan3.
- Receive monthly staff report and possible consideration and Board action on the following3:
- Drought Status reports
- Education Outreach update
- Monitoring Well reports
- Rainfall report
- Well Registration update
- Aquifer Status and Non-exempt Monthly Well Production reports
- Director comments and reports3.
- Discuss agenda items for next meeting.
- Set time and place for next meeting.
Dated the 3rd day of September 2021.
Leland Gersbach, Board President
By: Click here for original signed document
Dirk Aaron, Asst. Secretary
Agenda items may be considered, deliberated and/or acted upon in a different order than set forth above.
The Clearwater Underground Water Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 254-933-0120 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
1During the meeting, the Board reserves the right to go into executive session for any of the purposes authorized under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, for any item on the above agenda or as otherwise authorized by law.
2Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to this meeting. Public comments will be received during this portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 3 minutes. No discussion or final action will be taken by the Board except as authorized by section 551.042 of the Government Code.
3No formal action will be taken by the Board on these agenda items. These items are on the agenda to provide the District’s staff, Public Task Force Committees, and Directors with an opportunity to bring to the public’s and each other’s attention important activities and issues pertinent to the management of groundwater within the District, including, but not limited to, current events in the District involving groundwater, wells, or District permittees, state or regional developments related to water management, and activities of the staff, Public Advisory Committee, and Directors. Substantive deliberation and formal action on any of these issues will be conducted pursuant to a specific item on a future agenda.